0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Kosigi, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Kosigi, India

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 79°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds W 15mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 74°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds W 14mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 84°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds W 17mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 74°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds WSW 14mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Wednesday

7/30/2014

Hi: 85°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds W 18mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 99°F.

Lo: 74°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds W 15mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Thursday

7/31/2014

Hi: 87°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds W 17mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 102°F.

Lo: 74°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds W 15mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Friday

8/1/2014

Hi: 88°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds WSW 16mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 81° and feels-like temperature of 108°F.

Lo: 74°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds W 17mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Saturday

8/2/2014

Hi: 89°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds W 20mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 104°F.

Lo: 74°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds WSW 13mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Sunday

8/3/2014

Hi: 84°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds WSW 22mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 74°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds W 15mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content