0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Kayalpattinam, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Kayalpattinam, India

Saturday

8/2/2014

Hi: 91°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds W 24mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 82° and feels-like temperature of 111°F.

Lo: 80°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds W 23mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Sunday

8/3/2014

Hi: 91°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds W 25mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 110°F.

Lo: 84°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds W 26mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Monday

8/4/2014

Hi: 92°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds W 26mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 110°F.

Lo: 84°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds W 27mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Tuesday

8/5/2014

Hi: 92°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds W 28mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 111°F.

Lo: 85°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds WSW 28mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Wednesday

8/6/2014

Hi: 92°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds WSW 29mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 110°F.

Lo: 85°

Rain showers. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds WSW 26mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Thursday

8/7/2014

Hi: 92°

Rain showers. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds WSW 29mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 109°F.

Lo: 85°

Rain showers. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds W 30mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Friday

8/8/2014

Hi: 90°

Rain showers. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds W 29mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 106°F.

Lo: 84°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds W 26mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content