0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Karur, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Karur, India

Thursday

12/18/2014

Hi: 83°

Rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds ENE 9mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Lo: 71°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds E 2mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Friday

12/19/2014

Hi: 81°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds NNE 6mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Lo: 69°

Drizzle. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds E 2mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Saturday

12/20/2014

Hi: 84°

Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds NE 7mph. Humidity will be 50% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Lo: 66°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds E 2mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Sunday

12/21/2014

Hi: 85°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds ENE 6mph. Humidity will be 43% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Lo: 64°

Cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds E 2mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Monday

12/22/2014

Hi: 86°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds NNE 4mph. Humidity will be 43% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Lo: 66°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds E 2mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Tuesday

12/23/2014

Hi: 85°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds ENE 7mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Lo: 72°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds E 3mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Wednesday

12/24/2014

Hi: 86°

Drizzle. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds ENE 10mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Lo: 69°

There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds ENE 2mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content