0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Kangayam, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Kangayam, India

Monday

9/1/2014

Hi: 91°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds W 18mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 106°F.

Lo: 73°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds WSW 16mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Tuesday

9/2/2014

Hi: 93°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds WSW 22mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 81° and feels-like temperature of 114°F.

Lo: 73°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds W 13mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Wednesday

9/3/2014

Hi: 92°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds WSW 15mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 109°F.

Lo: 74°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds WSW 15mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Thursday

9/4/2014

Hi: 92°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds WSW 20mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 108°F.

Lo: 74°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds WSW 17mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Friday

9/5/2014

Hi: 91°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds WSW 20mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 107°F.

Lo: 75°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds WSW 15mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Saturday

9/6/2014

Hi: 90°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds WSW 21mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 107°F.

Lo: 73°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds WSW 19mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Sunday

9/7/2014

Hi: 80°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds WSW 24mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 84°F.

Lo: 74°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds WSW 20mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content