0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Kanchipuram, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Kanchipuram, India

Friday

10/31/2014

Hi: 88°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds NNE 17mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 99°F.

Lo: 72°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds N 16mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Saturday

11/1/2014

Hi: 85°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds N 19mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 72°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds NNW 19mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Sunday

11/2/2014

Hi: 84°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds NNW 30mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 83° and feels-like temperature of 101°F.

Lo: 72°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds E 24mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Monday

11/3/2014

Hi: 86°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds E 13mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 85° and feels-like temperature of 109°F.

Lo: 74°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds NNW 11mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Tuesday

11/4/2014

Hi: 88°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds ESE 8mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 104°F.

Lo: 75°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds ENE 7mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Wednesday

11/5/2014

Hi: 89°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds NNE 15mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 104°F.

Lo: 75°

Scattered showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds NNE 14mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Thursday

11/6/2014

Hi: 83°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds NNE 14mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Lo: 70°

Clear. Temperature of 70°F. Winds N 10mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content