0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Kanakapura, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Kanakapura, India

Friday

10/24/2014

Hi: 82°

Rain showers. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds SE 10mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Lo: 67°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds SE 8mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Saturday

10/25/2014

Hi: 81°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds ESE 14mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Lo: 70°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds SE 10mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Sunday

10/26/2014

Hi: 81°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds SE 11mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Lo: 70°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds W 6mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Monday

10/27/2014

Hi: 79°

Rain showers. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds N 7mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 70°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds NNE 10mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Tuesday

10/28/2014

Hi: 81°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds N 9mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 84°F.

Lo: 68°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds NNE 11mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Wednesday

10/29/2014

Hi: 78°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds NNE 13mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Lo: 67°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds NNE 9mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Thursday

10/30/2014

Hi: 71°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds NNE 13mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Lo: 66°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds NNE 9mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content