0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Kadiri, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Kadiri, India

Sunday

8/24/2014

Hi: 86°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds SW 10mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 73°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds WSW 10mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Monday

8/25/2014

Hi: 88°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds WSW 14mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 98°F.

Lo: 73°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds WSW 12mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Tuesday

8/26/2014

Hi: 89°

Rain showers. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds WSW 13mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 101°F.

Lo: 73°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds WSW 11mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Wednesday

8/27/2014

Hi: 85°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds WSW 15mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 73°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds WSW 12mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Thursday

8/28/2014

Hi: 84°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds W 16mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 72°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds WSW 15mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Friday

8/29/2014

Hi: 85°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds W 18mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 73°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds WSW 12mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Saturday

8/30/2014

Hi: 83°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds W 17mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Lo: 73°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds ESE 10mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content