0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Jamul, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Jamul, India

Friday

7/11/2014

Hi: 100°

Rain showers. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 100°F. Winds WNW 12mph. Humidity will be 50% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 118°F.

Lo: 79°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds WNW 13mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Saturday

7/12/2014

Hi: 99°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 99°F. Winds N 9mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 121°F.

Lo: 80°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds WSW 8mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 94°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 94°F. Winds E 11mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 82° and feels-like temperature of 119°F.

Lo: 79°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds ENE 14mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Monday

7/14/2014

Hi: 92°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds ENE 11mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 85° and feels-like temperature of 122°F.

Lo: 78°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds SW 9mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Tuesday

7/15/2014

Hi: 89°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds SSW 8mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 104°F.

Lo: 79°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SSE 6mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Wednesday

7/16/2014

Hi: 86°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds SSE 7mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 99°F.

Lo: 77°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds WSW 9mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Thursday

7/17/2014

Hi: 81°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds WSW 11mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Lo: 77°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds WSW 7mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content