0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Jalesar, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Jalesar, India

Saturday

8/30/2014

Hi: 99°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 99°F. Winds E 8mph. Humidity will be 46% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 111°F.

Lo: 85°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds ENE 7mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Sunday

8/31/2014

Hi: 99°

Rain showers. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 99°F. Winds ESE 9mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 81° and feels-like temperature of 122°F.

Lo: 85°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds E 7mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 99°F.

Monday

9/1/2014

Hi: 97°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 97°F. Winds E 17mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 81° and feels-like temperature of 118°F.

Lo: 81°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds E 10mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Tuesday

9/2/2014

Hi: 95°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 95°F. Winds E 16mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 114°F.

Lo: 81°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds E 10mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Wednesday

9/3/2014

Hi: 95°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 95°F. Winds E 17mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 110°F.

Lo: 84°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds E 9mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Thursday

9/4/2014

Hi: 96°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 96°F. Winds ESE 12mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 112°F.

Lo: 86°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds S 3mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 81° and feels-like temperature of 102°F.

Friday

9/5/2014

Hi: 97°

Rain showers. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 97°F. Winds ESE 9mph. Humidity will be 51% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 110°F.

Lo: 86°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds S 5mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 81° and feels-like temperature of 103°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content