0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Jadabpur, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Jadabpur, India

Monday

9/22/2014

Hi: 89°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds SE 9mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 103°F.

Lo: 79°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SSE 5mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Tuesday

9/23/2014

Hi: 90°

Rain showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds W 9mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 103°F.

Lo: 78°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds S 6mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Wednesday

9/24/2014

Hi: 94°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 94°F. Winds SSE 3mph. Humidity will be 51% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 103°F.

Lo: 82°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds SW 6mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Thursday

9/25/2014

Hi: 92°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds SSW 7mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 105°F.

Lo: 81°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds S 8mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Friday

9/26/2014

Hi: 93°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds WSW 9mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 105°F.

Lo: 81°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds S 9mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Saturday

9/27/2014

Hi: 94°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 94°F. Winds WSW 10mph. Humidity will be 49% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 103°F.

Lo: 82°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds S 8mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Sunday

9/28/2014

Hi: 90°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds S 5mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 100°F.

Lo: 82°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds S 7mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content