0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Haliyal, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Haliyal, India

Wednesday

9/17/2014

Hi: 84°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds W 11mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Lo: 69°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds W 10mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Thursday

9/18/2014

Hi: 84°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds W 9mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Lo: 70°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds WNW 8mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Friday

9/19/2014

Hi: 81°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds W 10mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Lo: 70°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds W 8mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Saturday

9/20/2014

Hi: 83°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds NW 7mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Lo: 70°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds SW 6mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Sunday

9/21/2014

Hi: 82°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds W 8mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 70°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds WNW 8mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Monday

9/22/2014

Hi: 85°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds WNW 6mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 70°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds W 8mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Tuesday

9/23/2014

Hi: 82°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds NNW 6mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Lo: 70°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds NW 7mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content