0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Halisahar, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Halisahar, India

Wednesday

9/17/2014

Hi: 94°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 94°F. Winds SE 2mph. Humidity will be 52% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 103°F.

Lo: 82°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds SSW 8mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Thursday

9/18/2014

Hi: 95°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 95°F. Winds ENE 6mph. Humidity will be 52% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 106°F.

Lo: 86°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds SW 6mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 101°F.

Friday

9/19/2014

Hi: 92°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds NE 12mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 81° and feels-like temperature of 113°F.

Lo: 80°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds NE 13mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Saturday

9/20/2014

Hi: 88°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds SE 24mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 84° and feels-like temperature of 113°F.

Lo: 79°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SSE 20mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Sunday

9/21/2014

Hi: 89°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds S 17mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 82° and feels-like temperature of 109°F.

Lo: 79°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds S 10mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Monday

9/22/2014

Hi: 88°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds S 14mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 101°F.

Lo: 80°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds S 9mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Tuesday

9/23/2014

Hi: 87°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds SSW 13mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 101°F.

Lo: 80°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds SSW 11mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content