0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Guwahati, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Guwahati, India

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 95°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 95°F. Winds ENE 9mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 114°F.

Lo: 81°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds NW 3mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 96°

Rain showers. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 96°F. Winds E 9mph. Humidity will be 52% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 110°F.

Lo: 82°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds N 3mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 94°

Rain showers. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 94°F. Winds E 7mph. Humidity will be 49% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 102°F.

Lo: 84°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds WSW 3mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content