0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Gauripur, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Gauripur, India

Tuesday

9/2/2014

Hi: 97°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 97°F. Winds E 10mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 115°F.

Lo: 82°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds NNE 4mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Wednesday

9/3/2014

Hi: 95°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 95°F. Winds NNE 6mph. Humidity will be 48% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 104°F.

Lo: 85°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds ENE 6mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 81° and feels-like temperature of 101°F.

Thursday

9/4/2014

Hi: 94°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 94°F. Winds E 9mph. Humidity will be 50% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 102°F.

Lo: 82°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds E 11mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Friday

9/5/2014

Hi: 93°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds E 11mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 103°F.

Lo: 78°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds ENE 13mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Saturday

9/6/2014

Hi: 96°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 96°F. Winds ENE 16mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 113°F.

Lo: 79°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds E 8mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Sunday

9/7/2014

Hi: 96°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 96°F. Winds E 11mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 115°F.

Lo: 80°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds S 5mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Monday

9/8/2014

Hi: 94°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 94°F. Winds SSE 7mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 109°F.

Lo: 83°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds WSW 3mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content