0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Gauhati, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Gauhati, India

Friday

7/11/2014

Hi: 94°

Light rain. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 94°F. Winds NE 5mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 110°F.

Lo: 79°

Rain showers. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds E 8mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Saturday

7/12/2014

Hi: 93°

Scattered showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds E 11mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 106°F.

Lo: 81°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds ENE 9mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 95°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 95°F. Winds E 12mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 111°F.

Lo: 84°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds E 8mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content