0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Gandhi Nagar, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Gandhi Nagar, India

Friday

8/1/2014

Hi: 94°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 94°F. Winds S 10mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 109°F.

Lo: 81°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds S 11mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Saturday

8/2/2014

Hi: 90°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds SSW 14mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 101°F.

Lo: 80°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds SSW 12mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Sunday

8/3/2014

Hi: 89°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds WSW 14mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 102°F.

Lo: 79°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds WNW 7mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content