0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Gadag, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Gadag, India

Tuesday

9/16/2014

Hi: 85°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds W 11mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 70°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds W 11mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Wednesday

9/17/2014

Hi: 83°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds NW 9mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 70°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds W 9mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Thursday

9/18/2014

Hi: 85°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds NW 9mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 70°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds W 9mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Friday

9/19/2014

Hi: 84°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds WNW 9mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 70°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds W 9mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Saturday

9/20/2014

Hi: 80°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds WNW 7mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 83°F.

Lo: 70°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds W 9mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Sunday

9/21/2014

Hi: 85°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds WNW 6mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 71°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds W 8mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Monday

9/22/2014

Hi: 84°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds NW 6mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Lo: 73°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds W 8mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content