0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Faridkot, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Faridkot, India

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 112°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 112°F. Winds WNW 8mph. Humidity will be 39% with a dewpoint of 81° and feels-like temperature of 139°F.

Lo: 93°

Clear. Temperature of 93°F. Winds SW 2mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 81° and feels-like temperature of 114°F.

Friday

7/18/2014

Hi: 100°

Rain showers. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 100°F. Winds NNW 5mph. Humidity will be 40% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 110°F.

Lo: 96°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 96°F. Winds E 3mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 111°F.

Saturday

7/19/2014

Hi: 108°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 108°F. Winds N 3mph. Humidity will be 37% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 125°F.

Lo: 95°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 95°F. Winds SSE 10mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 85° and feels-like temperature of 126°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content