0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Ettaiyapuram, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Ettaiyapuram, India

Saturday

7/12/2014

Hi: 93°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds WSW 17mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 83° and feels-like temperature of 118°F.

Lo: 78°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds W 15mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 93°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds W 23mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 111°F.

Lo: 78°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds W 16mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Monday

7/14/2014

Hi: 93°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds W 22mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 82° and feels-like temperature of 115°F.

Lo: 79°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds W 16mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Tuesday

7/15/2014

Hi: 94°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 94°F. Winds WSW 22mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 84° and feels-like temperature of 121°F.

Lo: 78°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds WSW 16mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Wednesday

7/16/2014

Hi: 93°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds WSW 18mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 82° and feels-like temperature of 116°F.

Lo: 78°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds WSW 13mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Thursday

7/17/2014

Hi: 94°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 94°F. Winds WSW 15mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 85° and feels-like temperature of 125°F.

Lo: 78°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds WSW 13mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Friday

7/18/2014

Hi: 89°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds WSW 22mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 102°F.

Lo: 75°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds W 17mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content