0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Etah, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Etah, India

Wednesday

7/30/2014

Hi: 100°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 100°F. Winds SE 8mph. Humidity will be 54% with a dewpoint of 81° and feels-like temperature of 123°F.

Lo: 85°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds ESE 8mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 82° and feels-like temperature of 102°F.

Thursday

7/31/2014

Hi: 101°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 101°F. Winds SE 7mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 81° and feels-like temperature of 126°F.

Lo: 85°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds NE 3mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 82° and feels-like temperature of 102°F.

Friday

8/1/2014

Hi: 102°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 102°F. Winds ENE 5mph. Humidity will be 51% with a dewpoint of 81° and feels-like temperature of 127°F.

Lo: 88°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds S 8mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 83° and feels-like temperature of 110°F.

Saturday

8/2/2014

Hi: 100°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 100°F. Winds SSW 9mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 86° and feels-like temperature of 135°F.

Lo: 87°

Light rain. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds ESE 4mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 84° and feels-like temperature of 109°F.

Sunday

8/3/2014

Hi: 92°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds SE 8mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 111°F.

Lo: 83°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds SSW 9mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Monday

8/4/2014

Hi: 92°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds WNW 5mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 83° and feels-like temperature of 117°F.

Lo: 83°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds ESE 8mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Tuesday

8/5/2014

Hi: 96°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 96°F. Winds SE 9mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 115°F.

Lo: 85°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds WSW 4mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 83° and feels-like temperature of 103°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content