0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Dumka, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Dumka, India

Thursday

4/17/2014

Hi: 99°

Sunny. Temperature of 99°F. Winds WNW 7mph. Humidity will be 33% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 102°F.

Lo: 83°

Scattered showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds NNW 3mph. Humidity will be 49% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 84°F.

Friday

4/18/2014

Hi: 98°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 98°F. Winds WSW 6mph. Humidity will be 38% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 104°F.

Lo: 83°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds SW 6mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Saturday

4/19/2014

Hi: 97°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 97°F. Winds WNW 5mph. Humidity will be 40% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 103°F.

Lo: 84°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds WSW 8mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Sunday

4/20/2014

Hi: 98°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 98°F. Winds WNW 8mph. Humidity will be 40% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 104°F.

Lo: 82°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds WNW 10mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Monday

4/21/2014

Hi: 97°

Mostly sunny. Temperature of 97°F. Winds WNW 12mph. Humidity will be 38% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 101°F.

Lo: 81°

Clear. Temperature of 81°F. Winds WSW 9mph. Humidity will be 54% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 82°F.

Tuesday

4/22/2014

Hi: 98°

Sunny. Temperature of 98°F. Winds WNW 10mph. Humidity will be 30% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 99°F.

Lo: 80°

Clear. Temperature of 80°F. Winds WNW 10mph. Humidity will be 51% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 81°F.

Wednesday

4/23/2014

Hi: 99°

Sunny. Temperature of 99°F. Winds W 13mph. Humidity will be 30% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 101°F.

Lo: 81°

Clear. Temperature of 81°F. Winds WNW 10mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 82°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content