0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Devakottai, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Devakottai, India

Friday

9/19/2014

Hi: 94°

Scattered showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 94°F. Winds SSW 8mph. Humidity will be 54% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 105°F.

Lo: 79°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds W 9mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Saturday

9/20/2014

Hi: 96°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 96°F. Winds WNW 11mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 111°F.

Lo: 79°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds WNW 9mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Sunday

9/21/2014

Hi: 95°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 95°F. Winds W 9mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 110°F.

Lo: 81°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds S 7mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Monday

9/22/2014

Hi: 94°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 94°F. Winds NW 7mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 109°F.

Lo: 81°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds S 7mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Tuesday

9/23/2014

Hi: 93°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds SSE 6mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 108°F.

Lo: 80°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds SSE 8mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Wednesday

9/24/2014

Hi: 93°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds SE 7mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 104°F.

Lo: 79°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SSE 8mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Thursday

9/25/2014

Hi: 91°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds SSE 9mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 98°F.

Lo: 78°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds SSE 8mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content