0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Deglur, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Deglur, India

Thursday

8/21/2014

Hi: 92°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds NNW 6mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 101°F.

Lo: 74°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds ESE 8mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Friday

8/22/2014

Hi: 92°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds ESE 3mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 108°F.

Lo: 73°

Light rain. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds SSE 8mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Saturday

8/23/2014

Hi: 87°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds SSE 7mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Lo: 73°

Scattered showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds SE 8mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Sunday

8/24/2014

Hi: 91°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds SSE 13mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 104°F.

Lo: 75°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds SSE 7mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Monday

8/25/2014

Hi: 91°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds SSW 10mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 102°F.

Lo: 75°

Rain showers. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds SW 9mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Tuesday

8/26/2014

Hi: 91°

Rain showers. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds W 10mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 106°F.

Lo: 75°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds W 10mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Wednesday

8/27/2014

Hi: 87°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds WNW 12mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 74°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds WNW 10mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content