0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Damoh, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Damoh, India

Saturday

7/12/2014

Hi: 105°

Rain showers. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 105°F. Winds WSW 8mph. Humidity will be 51% with a dewpoint of 83° and feels-like temperature of 134°F.

Lo: 84°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds WSW 9mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 103°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 103°F. Winds E 4mph. Humidity will be 48% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 124°F.

Lo: 84°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds SSE 11mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Monday

7/14/2014

Hi: 100°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 100°F. Winds ENE 7mph. Humidity will be 54% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 122°F.

Lo: 83°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds ENE 9mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Tuesday

7/15/2014

Hi: 94°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 94°F. Winds E 18mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 110°F.

Lo: 80°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds ESE 9mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Wednesday

7/16/2014

Hi: 89°

Rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds SE 11mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 99°F.

Lo: 80°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds S 10mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Thursday

7/17/2014

Hi: 88°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds WSW 10mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 80°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds SW 11mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Friday

7/18/2014

Hi: 94°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 94°F. Winds W 12mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 109°F.

Lo: 82°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds SW 13mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content