0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Chilakalurupet, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Chilakalurupet, India

Friday

8/22/2014

Hi: 95°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 95°F. Winds SSW 12mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 111°F.

Lo: 80°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds SE 11mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Saturday

8/23/2014

Hi: 94°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 94°F. Winds SSE 10mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 112°F.

Lo: 82°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds SSE 10mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Sunday

8/24/2014

Hi: 93°

Rain showers. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds S 12mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 111°F.

Lo: 79°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds S 9mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Monday

8/25/2014

Hi: 98°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 98°F. Winds SW 9mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 119°F.

Lo: 83°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds SW 7mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Tuesday

8/26/2014

Hi: 97°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 97°F. Winds WNW 12mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 115°F.

Lo: 81°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds N 7mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Wednesday

8/27/2014

Hi: 95°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 95°F. Winds NW 12mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 83° and feels-like temperature of 121°F.

Lo: 76°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds W 13mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Thursday

8/28/2014

Hi: 90°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds WNW 17mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 102°F.

Lo: 78°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds SE 8mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content