0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Chengalpattu, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Chengalpattu, India

Tuesday

9/16/2014

Hi: 92°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds WNW 12mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 106°F.

Lo: 76°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds WNW 11mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Wednesday

9/17/2014

Hi: 95°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 95°F. Winds WNW 13mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 81° and feels-like temperature of 117°F.

Lo: 78°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds WNW 16mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Thursday

9/18/2014

Hi: 93°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds NW 11mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 113°F.

Lo: 78°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds WNW 10mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Friday

9/19/2014

Hi: 91°

Rain showers. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds WNW 9mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 103°F.

Lo: 79°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds N 4mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Saturday

9/20/2014

Hi: 91°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds NW 7mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 102°F.

Lo: 80°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds SSE 9mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Sunday

9/21/2014

Hi: 91°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds N 4mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 102°F.

Lo: 82°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds S 9mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Monday

9/22/2014

Hi: 90°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds SE 8mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 101°F.

Lo: 81°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds S 9mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content