0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Bhinmal, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Bhinmal, India

Thursday

7/31/2014

Hi: 98°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 98°F. Winds SE 6mph. Humidity will be 51% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 113°F.

Lo: 84°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds S 11mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 98°F.

Friday

8/1/2014

Hi: 95°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 95°F. Winds NE 3mph. Humidity will be 48% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 103°F.

Lo: 81°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds SSE 14mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Saturday

8/2/2014

Hi: 96°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 96°F. Winds SW 4mph. Humidity will be 51% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 108°F.

Lo: 82°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds WSW 9mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Sunday

8/3/2014

Hi: 93°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds SW 12mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 108°F.

Lo: 79°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SSW 12mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Monday

8/4/2014

Hi: 89°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds SW 12mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 84° and feels-like temperature of 113°F.

Lo: 79°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SW 10mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Tuesday

8/5/2014

Hi: 91°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds WSW 12mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 104°F.

Lo: 80°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds SSW 10mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Wednesday

8/6/2014

Hi: 95°

Rain showers. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 95°F. Winds SSW 11mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 111°F.

Lo: 81°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds SW 12mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content