0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Betul, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Betul, India

Friday

8/29/2014

Hi: 89°

Rain showers. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds NE 12mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Lo: 78°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds NE 9mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Saturday

8/30/2014

Hi: 87°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds ENE 12mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 77°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds NE 10mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Sunday

8/31/2014

Hi: 88°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds ENE 16mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 78°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds NE 13mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content