0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Berhampur, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Berhampur, India

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 92°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds WSW 11mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 104°F.

Lo: 79°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds W 16mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Friday

7/18/2014

Hi: 90°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds SW 10mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 103°F.

Lo: 80°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds SW 13mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Saturday

7/19/2014

Hi: 92°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds WNW 7mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 108°F.

Lo: 79°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SSW 11mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content