0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Barka Kana, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Barka Kana, India

Sunday

9/21/2014

Hi: 77°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds NNW 8mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Lo: 74°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds WNW 6mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Monday

9/22/2014

Hi: 87°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds WNW 8mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 75°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds NW 6mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Tuesday

9/23/2014

Hi: 89°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds NW 8mph. Humidity will be 48% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 75°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds NNW 4mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Wednesday

9/24/2014

Hi: 89°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds WNW 7mph. Humidity will be 51% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 76°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds NW 2mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Thursday

9/25/2014

Hi: 89°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds NW 5mph. Humidity will be 48% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 77°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds SSW 2mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Friday

9/26/2014

Hi: 90°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds WNW 6mph. Humidity will be 44% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 76°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds WSW 7mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Saturday

9/27/2014

Hi: 93°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds NNW 6mph. Humidity will be 39% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 76°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds ESE 8mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content