0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Barauni, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Barauni, India

Thursday

8/28/2014

Hi: 94°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 94°F. Winds E 11mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 83° and feels-like temperature of 120°F.

Lo: 84°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds E 10mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Friday

8/29/2014

Hi: 96°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 96°F. Winds E 13mph. Humidity will be 54% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 111°F.

Lo: 84°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds ESE 4mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Saturday

8/30/2014

Hi: 98°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 98°F. Winds ESE 7mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 83° and feels-like temperature of 126°F.

Lo: 88°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds ENE 9mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 104°F.

Sunday

8/31/2014

Hi: 98°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 98°F. Winds ENE 18mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 117°F.

Lo: 78°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds E 20mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Monday

9/1/2014

Hi: 93°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds E 17mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 82° and feels-like temperature of 115°F.

Lo: 79°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds E 15mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Tuesday

9/2/2014

Hi: 96°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 96°F. Winds ESE 23mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 81° and feels-like temperature of 119°F.

Lo: 83°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds ESE 11mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Wednesday

9/3/2014

Hi: 94°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 94°F. Winds E 23mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 111°F.

Lo: 81°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds E 8mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content