0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Bantval, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Bantval, India

Friday

11/28/2014

Hi: 94°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 94°F. Winds ENE 9mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 105°F.

Lo: 73°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds NE 10mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Saturday

11/29/2014

Hi: 91°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds NE 12mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 111°F.

Lo: 74°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds SE 13mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Sunday

11/30/2014

Hi: 87°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds SE 17mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 99°F.

Lo: 75°

Light rain. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds SE 16mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content