0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Bagula, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Bagula, India

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 90°

Rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds NE 4mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 105°F.

Lo: 81°

Rain showers. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds S 1mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 92°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds SE 9mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 104°F.

Lo: 80°

There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds SSE 2mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 94°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 94°F. Winds ESE 9mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 109°F.

Lo: 80°

Drizzle. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds SSE 2mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content