0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Avadi, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Avadi, India

Friday

9/19/2014

Hi: 92°

Rain showers. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds NW 16mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 106°F.

Lo: 78°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds WSW 4mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Saturday

9/20/2014

Hi: 90°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds NW 12mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 104°F.

Lo: 79°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds W 9mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Sunday

9/21/2014

Hi: 91°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds WNW 9mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 103°F.

Lo: 81°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds SSW 7mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content