0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Attur, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Attur, India

Wednesday

8/20/2014

Hi: 90°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds SSE 5mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 102°F.

Lo: 75°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds SE 6mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Thursday

8/21/2014

Hi: 90°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds SE 6mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 102°F.

Lo: 76°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds SE 8mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Friday

8/22/2014

Hi: 88°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds SE 12mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 101°F.

Lo: 76°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds ESE 10mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Saturday

8/23/2014

Hi: 84°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds SSE 13mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 72°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds S 15mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Sunday

8/24/2014

Hi: 87°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds SW 13mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 100°F.

Lo: 72°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds SW 10mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Monday

8/25/2014

Hi: 89°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds WSW 11mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 103°F.

Lo: 74°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds W 9mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Tuesday

8/26/2014

Hi: 87°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds WNW 11mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 74°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds WSW 9mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content