0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Arang, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Arang, India

Thursday

7/24/2014

Hi: 81°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds SW 10mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Lo: 72°

Drizzle. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds W 10mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 82°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds W 12mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Lo: 73°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds WSW 9mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 90°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds E 5mph. Humidity will be 51% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Lo: 79°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds NNE 6mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 93°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds N 8mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 82° and feels-like temperature of 115°F.

Lo: 77°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds NNW 10mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 89°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds WSW 13mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 83° and feels-like temperature of 111°F.

Lo: 75°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds WSW 15mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 88°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds W 11mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 83° and feels-like temperature of 109°F.

Lo: 75°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds WNW 12mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Wednesday

7/30/2014

Hi: 87°

Light rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds NW 12mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 101°F.

Lo: 75°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds W 14mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content