0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Anugul, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Anugul, India

Saturday

8/23/2014

Hi: 87°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds WSW 8mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 77°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds SW 5mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Sunday

8/24/2014

Hi: 93°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds SW 10mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 81° and feels-like temperature of 114°F.

Lo: 78°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds SSW 8mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Friday

8/29/2014

Hi: 90°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds SE 11mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 107°F.

Lo: 80°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds ESE 6mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content