0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Ambattur, India

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Ambattur, India

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 94°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 94°F. Winds WSW 14mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 112°F.

Lo: 79°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds WSW 18mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Monday

7/14/2014

Hi: 94°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 94°F. Winds WSW 16mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 86° and feels-like temperature of 125°F.

Lo: 80°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds WSW 17mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Tuesday

7/15/2014

Hi: 97°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 97°F. Winds WSW 18mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 82° and feels-like temperature of 121°F.

Lo: 80°

Light rain. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds WSW 20mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Wednesday

7/16/2014

Hi: 94°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 94°F. Winds SW 15mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 82° and feels-like temperature of 118°F.

Lo: 80°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds WSW 20mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Thursday

7/17/2014

Hi: 97°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 97°F. Winds WSW 17mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 81° and feels-like temperature of 119°F.

Lo: 82°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds WSW 18mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Friday

7/18/2014

Hi: 94°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 94°F. Winds WSW 16mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 83° and feels-like temperature of 120°F.

Lo: 80°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds WSW 17mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Saturday

7/19/2014

Hi: 90°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds WSW 17mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 106°F.

Lo: 79°

Light rain. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds WSW 22mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content