0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Szeghalom, Hungary

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Szeghalom, Hungary

Tuesday

9/16/2014

Hi: 74°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds NNE 4mph. Humidity will be 49% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 58°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds SE 7mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Wednesday

9/17/2014

Hi: 74°

Sunny. Temperature of 74°F. Winds NE 7mph. Humidity will be 42% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 53°

Clear. Temperature of 53°F. Winds SE 5mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Thursday

9/18/2014

Hi: 74°

Sunny. Temperature of 74°F. Winds ESE 5mph. Humidity will be 42% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 53°

Clear. Temperature of 53°F. Winds ENE 5mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Friday

9/19/2014

Hi: 74°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds SSE 5mph. Humidity will be 43% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 57°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 57°F. Winds SSW 5mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.

Saturday

9/20/2014

Hi: 71°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds SSE 7mph. Humidity will be 47% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Lo: 61°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds S 8mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Sunday

9/21/2014

Hi: 72°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds NW 4mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Lo: 61°

Drizzle. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds S 5mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Monday

9/22/2014

Hi: 67°

Rain showers. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds SSE 5mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Lo: 60°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds WNW 8mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content