Your Weekend Forecast
Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 41°F. Winds WNW 23mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 32° and feels-like temperature of 31°F.
Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 33°F. Winds W 19mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 29° and feels-like temperature of 24°F.
Mostly sunny. Temperature of 38°F. Winds NW 32mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 29° and feels-like temperature of 26°F.
Mixture of precip. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 31°F. Winds WNW 20mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 30° and feels-like temperature of 20°F.
Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 39°F. Winds WNW 18mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 31° and feels-like temperature of 31°F.
Light rain. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 34°F. Winds SW 20mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 32° and feels-like temperature of 24°F.
Other Top Weather Headlines
A dangerous concoction of snow, sleet, and freezing rain will cause numerous travel issues and power outages from the Lone…More >
Gale-force winds hit Scotland on Thursday, leaving thousands of homes without electricity and halting…More >
Bone-chilling temperatures are here, so now is not the time to forget about your…More >
WeatherBug Featured Content
You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >