0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Kozani, Greece

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Kozani, Greece

Friday

10/24/2014

Hi: 47°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 47°F. Winds NE 19mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 38°F.

Lo: 39°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 39°F. Winds NNE 33mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 38° and feels-like temperature of 30°F.

Saturday

10/25/2014

Hi: 46°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 46°F. Winds N 30mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 37° and feels-like temperature of 38°F.

Lo: 36°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 36°F. Winds N 30mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 32° and feels-like temperature of 23°F.

Sunday

10/26/2014

Hi: 48°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds N 30mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 41° and feels-like temperature of 40°F.

Lo: 36°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 36°F. Winds NNE 25mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 32° and feels-like temperature of 23°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content