0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Koridhallos, Greece

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Koridhallos, Greece

Wednesday

9/3/2014

Hi: 70°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds SW 9mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Lo: 55°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 55°F. Winds WSW 7mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 55°F.

Thursday

9/4/2014

Hi: 69°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds SSW 7mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Lo: 55°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 55°F. Winds SW 5mph. Humidity will be 99% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 55°F.

Friday

9/5/2014

Hi: 71°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds WNW 2mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Lo: 57°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 57°F. Winds E 4mph. Humidity will be 99% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.

Saturday

9/6/2014

Hi: 68°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds E 7mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Lo: 59°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds NNE 8mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Sunday

9/7/2014

Hi: 65°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds NE 10mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Lo: 58°

Light rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds NE 8mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Monday

9/8/2014

Hi: 69°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds WSW 4mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Lo: 58°

Rain showers. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds N 4mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Tuesday

9/9/2014

Hi: 68°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds NW 9mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Lo: 57°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 57°F. Winds NNW 9mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content