0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Weilburg, Germany

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Weilburg, Germany

Friday

12/26/2014

Hi: 36°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 36°F. Winds WNW 11mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 33° and feels-like temperature of 30°F.

Lo: 26°

Mixture of precip. Cloudy. Temperature of 26°F. Winds SSE 15mph. Humidity will be 100% with a dewpoint of 26° and feels-like temperature of 22°F.

Saturday

12/27/2014

Hi: 30°

Snow. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 30°F. Winds ESE 26mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 29° and feels-like temperature of 19°F.

Lo: 19°

Snow flurries. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 19°F. Winds NE 28mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 10° and feels-like temperature of 1°F.

Sunday

12/28/2014

Hi: 29°

Sunny. Temperature of 29°F. Winds NE 24mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 27° and feels-like temperature of 15°F.

Lo: 16°

Light snow. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 16°F. Winds WNW 23mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 15° and feels-like temperature of 4°F.

Monday

12/29/2014

Hi: 30°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 30°F. Winds N 34mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 26° and feels-like temperature of 14°F.

Lo: 17°

Light snow. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 17°F. Winds NNW 10mph. Humidity will be 100% with a dewpoint of 17° and feels-like temperature of 7°F.

Tuesday

12/30/2014

Hi: 31°

Mixture of precip. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 31°F. Winds SW 11mph. Humidity will be 100% with a dewpoint of 31° and feels-like temperature of 22°F.

Lo: 23°

Freezing rain. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 23°F. Winds N 5mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 22° and feels-like temperature of 12°F.

Wednesday

12/31/2014

Hi: 34°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 34°F. Winds NNW 14mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 32° and feels-like temperature of 25°F.

Lo: 30°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 30°F. Winds NNW 12mph. Humidity will be 100% with a dewpoint of 30° and feels-like temperature of 22°F.

Thursday

1/1/2015

Hi: 30°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 30°F. Winds NNW 8mph. Humidity will be 100% with a dewpoint of 30° and feels-like temperature of 23°F.

Lo: 22°

Snow flurries. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 22°F. Winds SW 11mph. Humidity will be 100% with a dewpoint of 22° and feels-like temperature of 14°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content