0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Trostberg, Germany

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Trostberg, Germany

Friday

4/18/2014

Hi: 55°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 55°F. Winds ESE 6mph. Humidity will be 41% with a dewpoint of 32° and feels-like temperature of 55°F.

Lo: 32°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 32°F. Winds ESE 10mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 26° and feels-like temperature of 25°F.

Saturday

4/19/2014

Hi: 53°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds E 14mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Lo: 41°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 41°F. Winds E 11mph. Humidity will be 99% with a dewpoint of 41° and feels-like temperature of 36°F.

Sunday

4/20/2014

Hi: 55°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 55°F. Winds ESE 9mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 55°F.

Lo: 44°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 44°F. Winds SE 10mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 43° and feels-like temperature of 39°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content