0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Treuchtlingen, Germany

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Treuchtlingen, Germany

Tuesday

7/22/2014

Hi: 74°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds ENE 14mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 61°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds ENE 10mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Wednesday

7/23/2014

Hi: 73°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds ENE 10mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 57°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 57°F. Winds ENE 7mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.

Thursday

7/24/2014

Hi: 73°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds NE 7mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 56°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds NNE 7mph. Humidity will be 99% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 72°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds W 10mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Lo: 58°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds SSE 6mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 75°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds ESE 8mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 60°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds NNW 4mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 74°

Rain showers. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds S 4mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 62°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds N 3mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 70°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds E 5mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Lo: 64°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds E 4mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content