0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Steinheim an der Murr, Germany

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Steinheim an der Murr, Germany

Saturday

8/2/2014

Hi: 83°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds SSE 8mph. Humidity will be 46% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 83°F.

Lo: 65°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds WSW 9mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Sunday

8/3/2014

Hi: 75°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds W 8mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 62°

Scattered showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds SSE 4mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Friday

8/8/2014

Hi: 75°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds SSW 8mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 63°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds SSE 10mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content