0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Steinheim an der Murr, Germany

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Steinheim an der Murr, Germany

Thursday

7/10/2014

Hi: 62°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds N 7mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Lo: 52°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds NNW 11mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Friday

7/11/2014

Hi: 72°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds N 9mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Lo: 58°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds N 7mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Saturday

7/12/2014

Hi: 73°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds WNW 11mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 59°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds WSW 10mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 69°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds W 11mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Lo: 59°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds W 8mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Monday

7/14/2014

Hi: 66°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds WNW 13mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Lo: 57°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 57°F. Winds SW 7mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.

Tuesday

7/15/2014

Hi: 72°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds W 7mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Lo: 58°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds SW 3mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Wednesday

7/16/2014

Hi: 75°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds NNE 3mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 61°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds SE 7mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content