0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Steinau an der Strasse, Germany

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Steinau an der Strasse, Germany

Thursday

7/24/2014

Hi: 74°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds ENE 12mph. Humidity will be 54% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 60°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds ENE 10mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 73°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds NW 4mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 60°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds SE 4mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 78°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds SSE 3mph. Humidity will be 44% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Lo: 62°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds ENE 6mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 75°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds ENE 6mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 63°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds SW 6mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 73°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds SSW 7mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 62°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds NE 9mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 75°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds NNE 13mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 60°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds NNE 11mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Wednesday

7/30/2014

Hi: 77°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds NNE 9mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Lo: 61°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds NW 7mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content