0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Spaichingen, Germany

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Spaichingen, Germany

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 73°

Rain showers. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds W 4mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 50°

Rain showers. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds WNW 1mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 69°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds S 3mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Lo: 52°

Rain showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds WSW 1mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 71°

Rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds WNW 5mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Lo: 53°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds SSW 1mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 70°

Rain showers. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds SSW 4mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Lo: 54°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds SSW 1mph. Humidity will be 99% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 63°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds NNE 3mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Lo: 54°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds WSW 1mph. Humidity will be 99% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Wednesday

7/30/2014

Hi: 58°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds WSW 7mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Lo: 46°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 46°F. Winds SW 1mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 46°F.

Thursday

7/31/2014

Hi: 74°

Drizzle. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Mostly sunny. Temperature of 74°F. Winds NE 2mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 50°

Drizzle. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds E 1mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 50°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content