0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Schwanewede, Germany

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Schwanewede, Germany

Saturday

9/20/2014

Hi: 73°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds E 2mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 60°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds NW 6mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Sunday

9/21/2014

Hi: 64°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds NNW 16mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Lo: 56°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds NW 13mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Friday

9/26/2014

Hi: 61°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds NW 22mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Lo: 52°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds WSW 22mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content